Monday, September 12, 2005

OK, well, today I made a wand for my Tonks costume. It's pretty much done except for some sanding and varnish. Yes, I carved it myself. Maybe I'll get ambitious and post a pic of it.

I AM BORED. I need a job desperately, or I am going to drive myself crazy. I can't keep sitting at home every day. But every job avenue proves futile. I just don't know what else to do.

Also got back on Eat Right 4 Your Type this weekend. I don't know why I ever stopped. My headaches get better, I have lots of energy, and I eat as much as I want.

Tomorrow is my brother's 28th birthday. We celebrated last night with lobster and artichokes. Wednesday, Chris leaves for his job in Tennessee, which will keep him there for about a year. Just my dad and I in the house. Ugh. It's gonna suck....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home